Last night was the first time
i made love becuase I wanted to
It was the first time someone made me groan in bliss
Such a life changing experience
to know who you really are
after trying for so many years
That night of unselfish passion,
a gift more precious than any,
I became a woman, in the arms
of a woman.
I was a stranger to pleasing you
I wanted to kiss you where i should
and lick you where i could, and
make you feel as beautiful as you made me
I know I probably failed at satisfying you completly
but you never let it show
You were so gentle and slow
I thought I fell in love
when i was tangled in your naked arms
while you slept.
When I woke in the morning
the smile never left my face.
But it wasnt love
It was intense self discovery
it was unchecked pleasure
and pent up eagerness.
I thank this woman for opening me up
to a whole new world.
You were a gift.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment