Tonight I dreamt of you
Sliding the blanket off the bed
Then starting at my toes
You licked me all the way to my head
"You are dirty," you said,
the candle flame reflecting in your eyes
I was just about to protest
When I felt you slip between my thighs
"Not yet" you gently tease
as you get from the bed to the floor
"Tonight's a night you'll remember,"
"Tonight's the night you will beg for more"
Anticipation is making me tremble
I wait naked in the crimson silk sheets
I almost thought you forgot me
Then you slowly spread apart my feet
Soon my limbs were bound
Each were tied to a corner post
And what happened next in the dream
Is the part I love most
I woke up
I woke up to you lying next to me
Looking as tempting as can be
So I rolled you over gently
And did what in my dream
you did to me.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment